It is a great habituate to eat honey everyday. Honey has huge benefits for health. It increases the body’s resistance to disease. It is rich in minerals, vitamins and enzymes that protect the body from various serious diseases. It can reduces the problems like cold, cough etc. if you drink a spoonful of honey every morning. Mixing lemon juice and honey in lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the morning works like medicine. It helps to reduce the weight very quickly. It is also a great habit to keep the liver clean. It eliminates digestive problems and reduces stomach acidity.
Honey is a great source of natural sugars which provide energy to the body and keep the body functioning. It reduces the weakness of the body and the intoxication of tea and coffee. Mixture of honey and cinnamon reduces the risk of heart attack. Honey consists of a highly variable mixture of natural sugar including glucose, fructose, maltose sucrose, water, organic acids, minerals etc.
Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic abilities which is very essential for human skin natural treatment. It is a moisturizer which can be used any types of skin.
Types of Honey:
There are different types of honey. At present, the most difficult thing is to choose pure honey. The best honey in the case of honey is Manuka honey. On the other hand, the quality of honey obtained from mustard flower, litchi, kalizira, guji sesame or trishi is also close to that of manuka honey.
The benefits of regular and moderate consumption honey. That is-
1. Prevents heart disease. Assists blood circulation through dilation of blood vessels and increases cardiac activity;
2. Increases immunity;
3. Cleans and strengthens teeth;
4. Increases vision and memory;
5. Honey has antioxidant power, which protects the body from various impacts;
6. Antioxidants prevent cancer and protect cells from free radical damage;
7. Aging comes too late;
8. Sweet calories increase the amount of hemoglobin in the blood, resulting in blood thinners;
9. For those who suffer from anemia, especially women, regular honey consumption is extremely beneficial;
10. Regulates glycogen levels;
11. Beneficial in intestinal diseases. Honey alone can cure various diseases of the stomach;
12. Beneficial for ulcers and gastric diseases;
13. Very useful for decomposing wounds inside the mouth of vulnerable children;
14. Helps regulate various body secretions and increases warmth;
15. Vitamin-B complex and calcium-rich honey strengthens nerves and brain tissue;
16. Honey contains starch digestive enzymes and minerals that play a unique role in keeping hair and skin healthy;
16. Honey relieves constipation;
16. Increases appetite, digestion and appetite;
19. Purifies the blood;
20. Strengthens the body and lungs;
21. Removes inertia of the tongue;
22. Honey eliminates bad breath;
23. Relieves arthritis pain;
24. Relieves headaches;
25. Increases the physical constitution and weight of children;
26. Special benefits in sore throat, cough-asthma and cold-related diseases;
27. If children are accustomed to eating a small amount of honey every day, their colds, coughs, fevers, etc. do not go away easily;
28. Eliminates physical weakness and prolongs strength;
29. Increases the strength of exercisers;
30. Eating honey raises the body temperature, making the body healthy, fresh and functional.
The technique of recognizing real honey:
The benefits of honey are more or less known to everyone. So many people are looking for pure honey for various needs. However, drinking adulterated honey can increase the health risks. Researchers say that the country produces honey from different flowers in different seasons. There are different techniques of recognizing real honey, some of them are as follows:
1. Thumb test
Take a little honey on the thumb and see if it spreads like any other liquid. If honey is not pure, it will spread as fast as any other liquid. But the real honey will be stuck thick and do not spread easily. Again, if you hold your thumb upside down with a little more amount of honey, it will not fall easily in the form of drops.
2. Water test
Take one teaspoon of honey in one glass of water. Adulterated honey will soon be mixed with water but even if the real honey is mixed, some part of it will thicken and float in the water. Especially a small part will remain in the bottom. But poor quality honey will become air.
3. Fire test
Maybe you haven’t heard of this method before. Pure honey but a combustible substance. But be careful before lighting a fire in honey. Security must be met. However, the test is very simple. Dip a match stick in honey. Now hit the matchbox to ignite this stick. If it burns, you can be sure of honey. And if the honey is adulterated, the fire will not burn.
4. Vinegar test
Add one tablespoon of honey, a little water and two or three drops of vinegar to the mixture. If this mixture becomes foamy like foam, then it must be understood that there is something else mixed in the honey.
5. Temperature test
When pure honey is heated, it will quickly become like caramel. It will not be foamy like foam. But adulterated honey will not burst like caramel. It will only bubble.
How to lose weight with honey ?
Honey has amazing features to lose weight. According to a recent study, you can lose weight in just three weeks by eating this honey. Not with the help of any more complex therapy. Regularly eat only pure honey before going to sleep. Studies have shown that eating this honey is a loss or honey diet.
Mike, a spokesman for the Honey Diet, found that athletes who ate fructose-rich foods, such as honey, were able to shed more fat. Besides, their performance or work ethic also increases a lot. The reason for this, says Mike, is that eating honey produces excess glucose from the stomach. And because of this, the sugar levels in the brain increase, which puts a lot of pressure on the secretion of fat-reducing hormones. Therefore, the opportunity to reduce fat is created.
Of course, if you want to get the benefits of honey or let honey work, all you have to do is take honey instead of taking all the necessary sugars every day.